China -  Chinese law firm

How is a foreign arbitration award enforced in a U.S. court?

(a): Under the FAA, a party may take a foreign award for arbitration at a U.S. court. U.S. courts grant great deference to arbitration awards, and will only vacate an award if there is fraud or other wrongdoing on the parts of the arbiters, or if there is a “manifest disregard” of the law that was to be applied.

RSS Feeds