The corporate law department at Lehman, Lee and Xu includes one of the best Mergers and Acquisitions teams in China. We have in the past advised acquirers, targets, sellers, financial advisors, institutional investors, and special committees of public and private companies in both negotiating and contesting transactions. Our extensive client list ranges from small startup high-technology companies to large and experienced private and public companies.
With varied experience in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions, we have provided transaction support in the structuring and execution of M & As. Our highly praised Mergers & Acquisitions team of lawyers provides advice on public and private company M & As as well as regarding joint ventures. As one of the most experienced M & A teams in China, we realize that we are constantly learning from our clients' experiences, always supplementing our knowledge and advancing our legal practice work. In instances of internal operations, our securities law specialists work closely with tax professionals to provide our clients with excellent integrated implementation advice for all types of M&A transactions.
We help you determine whether a merger or acquisition is appropriate for your company by:
- Conducting preliminary discussions;
- Assessing the probability of success;
- Identifying candidates;
- Financial forecasting;
- Overseeing and facilitating negotiations;
- Developing long-range business and marketing plans;
- Evaluating the desirability of new (or existing) branch offices;
- Evaluating and assisting your firm's technology and office systems;
- Coordinating your firm's systems and procedures;
- Analyzing facilities and space utilization needs.
Our services in this area include:
- Asset purchases and sales;
- Securities purchases and sales (stock, partnership interests, LLC interests);
- Corporate governance advice;
- Proxy contests;
Click here for
Mergers & Acquisitions FAQs