China -  Chinese law firm

If I'm using or planning to use a Chinese character domain name, what should I do?

If you are using or planning to use a CCDN, currently you should register with all three registrars, but in particular with CINIC if you are doing business in the PRC. You should also register your CCDN as soon as possible because instances of cyber-squatting in the CCDN market are rapidly increasing. Moreover, businesses should keep themselves up to date with the latest CCDN developments because if more registrars emerge, businesses may have no other option than to also register with them.

RSS Feeds