China -  Chinese law firm

How can I register a design in Hong Kong?

In order to register a design, one must submit an application with the Hong Kong Registry of Designs. Along with the application, one must submit representations of the design, the applicant's personal details, including address, and any other information that the Registry of Designs requires. By obtaining a registered design, the owner will be able to prevent any other unauthorized third parties from manufacturing or dealing in products that are similar to the registered design.

RSS Feeds