China -  Chinese law firm

How can I obtain a Customs Recordal?

For a Customs recordal, you need to submit the following documentation:1) Applicant's Chinese and English name, registered address, nationality or legal representative, address of main office; 2) A copy of applicant's ID card or copy of business license; 3) Evidence of ownership of the intellectual property right (i.e., copy of Patent certificate); 4) If rights have been assigned or licensed, the official announcement, assignment Contract or license contract must also be submitted; 5) The name of the product for which protection is sought; 6) The main Customs port used for importing and exporting activities; 7) The main characteristics of the protected product; 8) Two photographs of the protected product with its packaging; 9) The normal price of the protected product.

RSS Feeds