Foreign Direct Investment
What is the proposed new draft Foreign Investment Law?
The new law will look at “Actual Control.” What is “Actual Control”?
What would happen if a Chinese individual or company, establishes a company outside the territory of China and then that foreign company establishes a new company in China?
So this means VIE’s are dead, right?
And what’s the Negative List”?
What are the implications regarding the new National Security Review system?
Will reporting obligations of Foreign Enterprises change? What is the new Information Reporting System?
Complaint Coordination? Will the Chinese government listen to my company’s complaints?
So if we aren’t a fancy VIE, and our operation doesn’t pose a national security concern, its business as usual in China, right?
What are the basic laws in regard to foreign invested enterprises (FIEs) conducting e-commerce in China?
What is VIE?
What is the risk of VIEs?
FAQs on case Passport Special Opportunities Master Fund, LP v eSun Holdings Ltd  4 HKC 62 - Directors' Fiduciary Obligation and the Law on Improper Purpose
FAQs on Security Review System for Mergers with and Acquisitions of Domestic Enterprises by Foreign Investors
Buying Hotels in China
Notice On Distributing The Guiding Opinions Of Beijing Municipality On Industrial Structure Adjustments And 2007 Guiding Catalogues Of Beijing Municipality On Industrial Structure Adjustments
How will the General Administration of Custom enforce the “Guiding Catalogue for Foreign Invested Industries (amended in 2007)”?
- China’s Eleventh Five-Year Plan on Use of Foreign Investment (17/04/2007)
- What are the new requirements of Foreign-Invested Enterprises?
- What are the Liabilities of Foreign Invested Companies?
- Can Foreign-Invested Companies be capitalized?
- Will Foreign Investment increase in china’s foreign market?
- What will happen under the capital accounts reforms?
- What are the recent changes in the Announcement of the Peoples Bank of China?
- What are the regulations regarding the registration of an FIE in China?
- What are the capital requirements for investment in China?
- What are the management measures and procedures concerning the usage and upkeep of assets?
- What is the scope of costs and fees for an enterprise in China?
- What are the procedures regarding income management?
- What are the procedures regarding profit distribution?
- What is the application procedure for the establishment of a duty-free warehouse?
- How do business obtain land in development zones, industrial zones and export-processing zones?
- Can a FIE conducting business in Pudong New Area be exempt from customs duty when importing manufacturing equipment for self-use?
- How many industrial zones are there in Shanghai?
- Recently the laws regarding establishment, maintenance and development of foreign invested enterprises were modified. What were the major changes?
- What changes have been made in the Decision issued by MOFTEC on March 7, 2003?
- What are the new preferential foreign exchange policies for Pudong foreign invested holding companies under a pilot program launched by SAFE Shanghai Branch on 20 December 2005?
- How will the recent opinions issued by the State-Owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) affect the restructuring of SOEs?
- What is the primary objective of The Circular on the "Opinions on the Applications of Laws Governing the Registration of Foreign Invested Companies (Gongshangwaiqizi  No. 81, Circular 81), recently issued on 1 April 2006?
- What are the main issues covered by Circular 81?
- FAQs on the Requirements for the Application of the Fund Distribution License in China by Foreign-funded Banks