PRC Licensed Attorney / Trademark Agent
(86)(10) 8532 1919 ext 225
(86)(10) 8532 1999
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Law
- Domain Name
- Trademark Application, Opposition, Appeal, Review & Cancellation
- Trademark / Domain Name Dispute Litigation & Arbitration
- Strategy - Overall Trademark Protection in China
Education & Professional Background
- 2005 Admitted, China National Bar
- 2001 Trademark Attorney in China
- 1999 Central University of Nationalities - Law School, Beijing, LL.B.
- 2005 PRC Licensed Legal / Trademark Attorney with Lehman Lee & Xu
- 2004 Trademark Attorney with Lehman, Lee & Xu
- 2001 Trademark Attorney at IntellecPro IP Agent Co., Ltd., China.
Ms. Wang has acted for many multinational corporations worldwide in matters relating to intellectual proprety rights protection and enforcement;
Grace also advises domestic and international small and medium corporations and individuals who have set up a presence in China in various trademark matters, specifically those relating to trademark oppositions, appeals, reviews, cancellations and other complex trademark planning matters;
In addition, Grace has represented clients on copyright issues in China, including domain name registration and dispute resolution.
Grace represents the firm on a regular basis at international seminars and conferences on intellectual property rights, including the 128th & 129th INTA Annual Meeting held at Toronto and Chicago respectively.
Activities & Affiliations
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member
- All China Lawyers Association, Member
- Beijing Bar Association, Member
- China Trademark Association, Member
- Beijing Trademark Association, Member
- Chinese (Native) and English