Law and Business Organizations
Admitted before the:
- United States of America Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- New York State bar Association
- United States of America District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States of America District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States of America District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States of America Military Court of Appeals
- United States of America International Tax Court
- United States of America International Trade Court
- United States of America Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (UK)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (USA)
- Bar Association in the United States in Illinois (1986)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1986)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar (1986)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit (1986)
- United States Court of International Trade (2006)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (2006)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin (2006)
- United States Tax Court (2006)
- United States Supreme Court (2007)
- China International Franchisors Association "CIFA" (1996-present)
- China Chain store and Franchise Association "CCFA" (1997-present)
- Hong Kong Intellectual Property Society (2006-present)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners
- Young Presidents Organization (2006-present)
- Executive Committee of the Institute for Law & Technology at the Center for International & American Law
Legal counsel to the Embassy of the United State of America to China (Labor Law matters).
Vice Chair, American Bar Association "ABA", China Committee (2001-present)
Legal Advisor: Foreign Research-based Pharmaceutical Industry Association "FRPIA" (1996-present)
- China, visiting foreign lawyer/foreign legal expert (1987 - present)
- Appointed legal counsel to the Embassy of the United State of America Diplomatic Mission to Shenyang, China (Real Estate issues).
- Legal counsel to the Diplomatic Mission for the Republic of Israel to China.
- Legal counsel to the Diplomatic Mission of the Republic of South Africa to China.
- Counsel to various foreign parties before China Customs in regard to customs audits and investigations, penalty proceedings and general customs compliance issues.
- Counsel to China parties and other Asia-based entities in antidumping cases before US government agencies.
- Counsel to parties with regard to World Trade Organization compliance-related issues including the development of strategies for raising non-compliance issues to the China government.
- Counsel to China companies in litigation matters before various state and federal courts in the United States.
- Counsel to foreign parties in arbitration before various arbitral institutions including the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, Beijing Arbitration Commission and others.
- Counsel to Association of Chinese and Mongolian International Schools.
Special topics lecturer for the following universities: China University of Politics and Law, Xavier University, and China Academy of Social Sciences.
- Associate professor of law at Macau University of Science and Technology (LL.M. program).