23.08.12 00:45 Age: 5 yrs
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers and Edward Lehman managing director LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers for 20 CONSECUTIVE YEARS present: Advanced China Anti counterfeiting Strategies Master Class takes place December 4, 2012 in Beijing, China.
Edward Lehman 雷曼法学博士
Founder Managing Director 董事长
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers 雷曼律师事务所
Co-Founder with Russell Brown LehmanBrown International Accountants
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers and Edward Lehman managing director LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers for 20 CONSECUTIVE YEARS are leading China authorities that represent a variety of industries and sectors from Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America, will offer attendees mainland China practical tips and valuable guidance on:
• Getting in-house and outside counsel, and enforcement agencies ready for the fight in mainland China, including the critical need to collaborate, share information, communicate and train appropriate parties.
• Making mainland China case that sticks against a counterfeiter in mainland China.
• Convincing management to buy into your China anti counterfeiting and China (Chinese & English) brand management program, and managing the mainland China program with limited resources and budget, but getting "the most bang for the RMB"
.• Enforcing trademark rights in China, Africa and North America
• Discussion on CTMO issues.
• Public awareness campaigns by Chinese government and issues and projects that LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers Anti counterfeiting group is working on to protect China rights holders.
• Stopping the transshipment of counterfeits through Hong Kong SAR, China including cooperating with China and Hong Kong Customs.
• Tackling counterfeit sales over the Internet on Taobao, and other sources in both Chinese and English ICP's .
For further information, please contact Lene Ma, administrator LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers at firstname.lastname@example.org. LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers and Edward Lehman anticipate significant interest in this important LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers China Anti-Counterfeiting China master class from both a local and international perspective, as the LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers China Anti- counterfeiting master class will recognize the rapid developments and achievements that Chinese enterprises are making across the China IP sector. If you see the rise of China as place for IP protection, live in China or maintain a business in China this class will be helpful as an outstanding opportunity for you and your company to possibly expand your IP business and develop new partnerships regarding IP issues in the future, then you should attend the LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers Anti counterfeiting master class in Beijing on December 4, 2012. LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers would like to invite attendees to come and learn from an informative 2 hour China Anti-Counterfeiting presentation.
Date: December 4, 2012
Space limited to 40 persons LEHMAN, LEE & XU clients have priority.
Time: 8.30am to 10am (breakfast included)Place: China Ministry of Foreign Affairs Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Compound 10-2, Chao Yang District, Lehman, Lee & Xu Building 22 Dong Fang Dong Lu (besides the Embassy of the United States of America in Beijing) Beijing 100600 China
For more information on LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers see www.lehmanlaw.com
For more information on LEHMAN, LEE & XU Mongolian Lawyers see www.lehmanlaw.minute
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers is an award winning corporate commercial Chinese law firm with an award winning IP, real estate, labor, visa, patent, trademark, licensing and patent practices. LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers is the 8th private law firm established in the People's Republic of China celebrates it's 20th year of providing high quality real corporate commercial legal work for China-based businesses, FIE's FMNC's, high net worth individuals, real estate, IP, foreign exchange issues, tax planning, trusts, patent, trademarks, corporate and investment immigration and Mainland China work.
To contact Edward Lehman Managing Director LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers email him at email@example.com