05.04.12 02:14 Age: 6 yrs
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Internal Service Level Agreements & Services Management Masterclass China Ministry of Foreign Affairs Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Coumpund LEHMAN, LEE & XU Building Beijing, China (Behind the United States Embassy in China)
“Develop and Manage China based Cost-effective Quality Internal Services & Service Level Agreements un Chinese Laws, Regulations and Policies, Presented by "Old China Hand" Edward Lehman, Managing Director of LEHMAN, LEE & XU China and Mongolian Lawyers”
15th May 2012, Beijing, China
Dear China Colleagues,
Many China based orgnaizations are looking into thier internal services such as IT, HR, Accounting, etc. as a way of reducing costs and therefore increasing profit to the China bottom line.
It is my pleasure to inform you about our upcoming event on“Internal China Service Level Agreements & Services Management China Master Class” which will be held on 15th May 2012 at LEHMAN, LEE & XU Building in Beijing, China for your consideration and recommendation to your China based colleagues.
Edward Lehman, China's longest serving Managing Director of any law firm, Co-founder of LehmanBrown accounting firm (firstname.lastname@example.org) and China's legal commentator for China Central Television is our course facilitator,an internationally recognized China foreign legal consultant in the areas of China legal strategic planning, legal aspects of China operations and management, legal aspects of China service management, China outsourcing agreements, China organizational restructuring agreements and China project management. Edward Lehman has served also a Fellow at the China Academy of Social Sciences (a China based "Think Tank"), Mr Lehman has been a lecturer on the issues at the China University of Policics and Law, Fudan University School of Law, and Jiaotong University School of Law. Edward Lehman has over 25 years of mainland China (beijing and Shanghai) experience in the China legal industry and has consulted to major banks in China , China financial & China insurance organizations, China IT Vendors.
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China and Mongolia Law Firm master Class Overview
· UNDERSTAND the strategic importance of China SLAs and China Services Management for your Chin-based organization
· DISCOVER how to structure an internal China-based SLA that is effective and powerful yet easy to manage in China in both Chinese and English language agreements
· LEARN how to define China services using the ten components and 3Cs – Clear, Concise & Comprehensive and do it in a bi-lingual agreement under chinese laws, regulations and policies
· ASCERTAIN whether your China based organization is ready for internal SLAs and what you should look for
· ENSURE your China internal services and SLAs are designed and delivered according to well proven quality standards through the use of China "Just in Time" (JIT) techniques
· EFFECTIVELY monitor, review and measure China-based service delivery performance and quality using the "After Action Review" ( AAR ) and SERVQUAL methodologies for reviewing and measuring service quality in China based organizations
Registered participants include from China based Services Level Management Managers, China professionals from China HR and Global Services Departments, China Financial Services and so on.
Sign-up now to get ready for the China based Internal Services Management.Contracts Claire yao at email@example.com
For More Information and Registration:
Contact: Claire Yao - Marketing Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org