15.05.12 03:48 Age: 6 yrs
LEHMAN, LEE & XU China and Mongolian Lawyers Doing Deals in and with China and Mongolia 2012
China and Mongolia are playing an ever greater role within the international economy, and with this development has come an increased need for lawyers familiar with key legal and regulatory practices across borders and into China and Mongolia. LEHMAN, LEE & XU China & Mongolian Lawyers Corporate Commercial Section presents Doing Deals in China and Mongolia 2012 brings together a diverse China and Mongolian lawyers from LEHMAN, LEE & XU's offices in Beijing and Ulan Baatar with vast and varied international experience, to discuss recent developments and future trends essential to lawyers and related professionals in the field of China and Mongolian deals.
At this LEHMAN, LEE & XU Master Class You will learn about:
- In-bound investments: facilitating investments by foreign companies into China & Mongolia
- Doing due diligence in China & Mongolian Companies — uncovering traps for the unwary in doing deals with China and Mongolian companies, state owned and private
- Resolving international disputes in China and Mongolia with proven strategies
- Selecting and working with local professionals sevice firms in China and Mongolia
- Adhering to FCPA and anti-bribery legislation requirements in China and Mongolian business situations
- Labor and Employment issues with establishing foreign invested Enterprises in China and Mongolia
Doing Deals in and with China & Mongolian Companies 2012 is ideal for China and Mongolia general counsel, international corporate attorneys, M&A practitioners, investment bankers, accountants and other lawyers and professionals conducting and facilitating transnational business in China and Mongolia. Register today with Claire Yao Administrator LEHMAN, LEE & XU China at email@example.com to reserve your place!
Beijing China, China Ministry of Foreign Affairs Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Compound 10-2, LEHMAN, LEE & XU Building 22 Dong Fang Dong Lu Beijing 100600 China
Time: 8,30am to 10am (Breakfast included)
Date: July 12, 2012
For more information on the LEHMAN, LEE & XU China Lawyers see www.lehmanlaw.com for more information on LEHMAN, LEE & XU Mongolian Lawyers see www.lehmanlaw.mn
Featuring Edward Lehman, managing director LEHMAN, LEE & XU China & Mongolian Lawyers. Edward Lehman is China legal affairs commentator for China Central television. Edward Lehman has managed the Mongolian practice for 15 years and the China practice for 20 years. Edward Lehman's email is firstname.lastname@example.org