19.03.12 00:08 Age: 7 yrs
CHINA EMPLOYMENT LAW & HR MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS
23rd April 2012
LIANGMAQIAO DIPLOMATIC COMPOUND, China
Limited Seats Left
China is the fastest growing economy in the world. In China Labor & Employment law is constantly evolving and it is a challenge to keep up with the changes in China. This Masterclass lead by China's leading Labor and Employment Practice Group at LEHMAN, LEE & XU China looks at the current hot topics which those in China involved in HR face on a daily basis. LEHMAN, LEE & XU's Labor & Employment Practice Group usefully combines formal presentations with informal workshops and real life case studies on typical scenarios in the workplace in China today.
China Labor & Employment Learning Objectives:
· Latest legal and case study updates and recent developments on the employment law landscape and its impact on China HR function
· Enhance the HR performance in regulatory compliance and avoid legal pitfalls and costly liabilities in China
· Tackle effectively with complex and challenging issues in employment contracts in China
· Constructing an effective strategy to compensate, benefit, discipline and terminate employees in a legal manner in China
Featuring Expert Speaker:
- EDWARD EUGENE LEHMAN, Managing Director, LEHMAN, LEE & XU China & Mongolia Lawyers.
Who Should Attend:
· China HR practitioners and personnel professionals
· China Employment law advisors
· China In-House lawyers and Corporate Counsel
· China Employee relations professionals
· China CEO/MD/President/Directors/Line Managers
· China Business Owners
Contracts of service under the China New labor Contract Law
· Who is an “employee” under the China New labor Contract Law?
· China Contract of service or contract for service-To which contract does the New China Labor Contract Lawt
· Can an employer contract out of the provisions of the new labor Contract law of China?
· Ending a contract of service: Under the New Labor Contract Law of China, when is a contract of employment
broken under China's laws, regulations and policies?
· In China what are an employer’s obligations in respect of wages?
· What does China's laws, regulations and policies say about an employee’s leave entitlements, working hours,
overtime, annual leave, off days, rest days and public holidays?
· How does the China New labor Employment Law apply to part time employees and employees doing shift work?
· What are some of the salient provisions in China's laws, regulations and policies dealing with pregnant
employees and employees with young children?
To attend, contact Claire Yao at LEHMAN, LEE & XU Phone line 1: +861085321919
see www.lehmanlaw.com for more information on LEHMAN, LEE & XU China and Mongolian lawyers
Fax line: +65 6399 3699