Mergers & Acquisitions
The corporate department at LEHMAN, LEE & XU includes one of the best Mergers and Acquisitions teams in China. In the past, we have advised acquirers, targets, sellers, financial advisors, institutional investors, and special committees of public and private companies in both negotiating and contesting transactions. Our extensive client list ranges from small start-up, high-technology companies to large and experienced private and public corporations.
With varied experience in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions, we have provided transaction support in the structuring and execution of M & As. Our highly praised Mergers & Acquisitions team of lawyers provides advice to public and private enterprises. As one of the most experienced M & A teams in China, we realize that we are constantly learning from our clients' experiences, always supplementing our knowledge and advancing our legal practice and knowledge.
We help you determine whether a merger or acquisition is appropriate for your company by:
- Conducting preliminary discussions;
- Assessing the probability of success;
- Identifying candidates;
- Financial forecasting;
- Overseeing and facilitating negotiations;
- Developing long-range business and marketing plans;
- Evaluating the desirability of new (or existing) branch offices;
- Evaluating and assisting your firm's technology and office systems;
- Coordinating your firm's systems and procedures; and
- Analyzing facilities and space utilization needs.
Our services in this area include:
- Asset purchases and sales;
- Securities purchases and sales (stock, partnership interests, LLC interests);
- Corporate governance advice;
- Proxy contests; and
Click here for Mergers & Acquisitions FAQs