The Creditors' Rights Practice Group at LEHMAN, LEE & XU represents a variety of Chinese and overseas creditor interests in troubled companies and debtors.
Our clients include secured and unsecured creditors, debtors, lessors, equity interests, trustees, examiners, and prospective buyers of businesses or assets. We have represented clients in numerous industries, including intellectual property, manufacturing, gambling and real estate.
The Firm regularly represents both companies and individuals in matters involving:
- Administration of debtors’ estates
- Defense of adversary proceedings, including preferential payments, fraudulent transfers, turnovers, lien avoidance and set offs
- Defense and pursuit of guarantors
- Defense of tax
- Out-of-court work outs and numerous other commercial collection matters, both large and small
- In-court representation work
Our practice group members are committed to providing cost effective and prompt legal services for all matters.