The securities attorneys at LEHMAN, LEE & XU are among the first generation of Chinese securities lawyers. Their early experience in the fields of securities offerings and listings, banking, financing, foreign exchange regulations, and foreign direct investment, has allowed them to gain insightful expertise in the securities market.
Since 1992, LEHMAN, LEE & XU has assisted numerous companies and financial institutions with their public offerings, private placements, offerings of bonds, convertible bonds and depository receipts and listings on stock exchanges in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and overseas.
Always endeavouring to improve our services, LEHMAN, LEE & XU has established long term working relationships with many leading commercial banks both in China and overseas. We have represented many Fortune 500 corporations and leading State-owned and private Chinese companies. We have assisted clients in developing direct investment, securities offerings and listings, privatizations, mergers and acquisitions and liquidations and bankruptcy strategies.
On the basis of our experience in transforming an enterprise into a stock company and obtaining listing on the securities exchanges within and beyond China, LEHMAN, LEE & XU is experienced in providing the following services:
- Providing legal proposals on the validity and feasibility of restructuring plans;
- Assisting in the drafting and the revising of proposals of charter member agreements;
- Drafting of application materials, including feasibility reports for the establishment of stock companies;
- Drafting the contracts necessary for company listings and clearly defining the rights and management relationships between a listed company and the parent company, as well as the legal relationship between the stock company and the subsidiary or affiliate;
- Providing opinions on the feasibility of an issuance of shares and the listing on the securities exchange; and
- Assisting in all relevant application and administration procedures regarding the issuance and transaction of shares.
Click here for Securities FAQs
Click here for Foreign Exchange FAQs