Aviation and Shipping
Rapid development in China has opened the door to a wide range of foreign investment and trade. The aviation and shipping team at LEHMAN, LEE & XU has built a niche in this market by applying their thorough understanding of the legal complexities involved in China's maritime and aviation laws. We provide strong and comprehensive services to all participants of the shipping and aviation industry, including equipment manufacturers, equity providers, financiers, airlines, aircraft owners, pilots and shipping companies.
We provide our clients with a broad package of services in all areas of aviation and shipping law, including:
- Dispute resolution and arbitration;
- Health and safety matters;
- Insurance transactions;
- Legal due diligence;
- Assistance in preparation of internal legal audits;
- Sale and purchase of aircraft, engines and spare parts;
- Sale and purchase of vessels, engines and spare parts;
- Sale and purchase of businesses and assets;
- Debt management and collection;
- Restructuring and reorganization;
- Joint Venture arrangements.
Click here for Shipping FAQs
Click here for Aviation FAQs